Rigged league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms in cheering City on all the way and I wont give a flying one about the source of funding. Let the Kopites whinge about that and we can laugh at them when they fail again.

Well we can’t because we may well be going down and they may well be winning a cup treble even if they miss out on the league.

Yeah. But VAR is not in play for me here. I reject it for the arbitrary system it is.

I saw that when it happened, and it looked marginally off. No video replay I've seen since persuades me otherwise.
ah right, Dave off the internet says it was offside because it looked like it was to Dave, so no point arguing about it. Certainly no point looking for facts or evidence.

You're a good act Dave but sometimes you stay on the stage just a bit too long

No, you should admit that as usual you’re trying to be edgy on GOT for the sake of a response…

View attachment 157379
the ball is 5 yards off Dele's foot, defender is going towards the ball and Richi is going towards goal at speed, and in those circumstances, it looks close. In the real world, 1/3 second earlier on, he was miles onside, nut Dave says offside so lets just draw a line under it. No point arguing further

ah right, Dave off the internet says it was offside because it looked like it was to Dave, so no point arguing about it. Certainly no point looking for facts or evidence.

You're a good act Dave but sometimes you stay on the stage just a bit too long
You see this ^^^ is what amuses me. This is a football forum, but we cant hold an opinion because it doesn't scan with a machine that gets loads of calls wrong each and every game in the PL every week.

Its all down to "the rules of engagement" the Referees are given.
My commentator remarked that Tierney let last weeks game really flow. Obvs got told to pull his head in and get with the program

1645963404453.jpeg

Just gotta hope we don’t need the lost point …

Status
Not open for further replies.