Rigged league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha Ha. Where on earth was that photo-shopped?

It's not only me that thinks the Richarlison run was off, btw.

Maybe everyone's being "edgy"?
He was on side pal. It’s been proven by abar 30 different angles you mad man. Just accept their is corruption and an angle that supports the top 4 in this league. Stop being anti Everton and pro top four clubs

Your insults just underline that you lost it. And the debate...such as it was.

By the way: if you screen grabbed that why are their no BBC logos?
Oh sorry, you want the uncropped version of my screen grab? Here you go mate

C6C2D40A-2279-461F-8BA7-B1618A0C2815.png

I accept your apology for being wrong. Again. As usual.

With the amount of money the Sheikhs have, why do people act so surprised when they see corrupt decisions like this? The money has ruined football completely. Pep's achievements in England are tainted imo by the amount of corrupt decisions they've gotten since he has come here.
It isn't that mate, it's the TV money, even when the RS were in their prime, they still got beat by teams, who outplayed them and it was relatively fair. Even since TV money matters far more than gate money. This means the teams with large TV audiences are favoured. I think this decision has opened up a lot of people's eyes to the corruption in football. VAR was brought in to stop all this nonsense, it's only made it worse. It's not human error, when have we ever got the decisions at Anfield they got against us at GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.