2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny checking the Spurs forum for their reactions. They seem quite happy with signing him but also utterly bemused at how gutted out fans are over him leaving. Saw some comments laughing at how bad we must be to get this upset about losing a player who isnt even going to be in top 5 best players at Spurs.

Kept us up last season

But was also terrible for 90% of the season contributing to us being in relegation battle. Sad to see him go because of his attachment to the club but hard working forwards who don’t score or assist much are not impossible to replace.

I pray for the day someone takes the PL rights away from SKY, never before have I witnessed such blatant biased in their programming. Their constant biased agenda sways officials in to bias too.

This is why I’m annoyed by it.

Yes, he was always going to leave, but SPURS ffs. They’re in the champions league but they’re us with a few more quid and sensible people in positions of power

They know our heartbreak and misery better than most
It's just dissappointing isn't it, not anger, just a let down, I expected better of him than to settle with a move to Spurs

Well, the Spurs fans aren't the only ones. According to The Guardian: "Richarlison is unlikely to be an automatic starter but, in what will be a long season, the added strength in depth he brings will be vital."

Many of our fans need to realise: we overrate many of our players. Others see them differently, more dispassionately. A fanbase used to Kane, Son, and Eriksen isn't going to be too excited by the capture of "Brazil's number 9."

What's this nonsense all about?

Is it too hard for you to grasp that a sale for FFP is highly necessary?

I'm all for calling out the club when they're in the wrong but not hating on them for hating on them sake.
Of course I understand the reasons why he's being sold. That was not my point, more how it will be spun by the club.

Lest we forget the root cause for his departure is financial incompetence on behalf of the board.

Well, the Spurs fans aren't the only ones. According to The Guardian: "Richarlison is unlikely to be an automatic starter but, in what will be a long season, the added strength in depth he brings will be vital."

Many of our fans need to realise: we overrate many of our players. Others see them differently, more dispassionately. A fanbase used to Kane, Son, and Eriksen isn't going to be too excited by the capture of "Brazil's number 9."

Thats not often anything to be based on. I saw a few spurs fans comments a week or two ago calling him lazy and not committed. Clearly just went with this false reputation as a sulky diver.
Would i be surprised if he really took off there under Conte? Not in the slightest.

Now it can be said. I never actually rated him that highly. He was frequently a source of frustration and annoyance with all the rolling about and that.

In truth, he was the best of a bad lot.

Bad news guys, it's no longer possible to personalise shirts in the official site store with Richarlison on the page. I think we've sold him.:(

But do we overrate them, or are they simply the best we have ? In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...

Status
Not open for further replies.