2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a reason he also doesnt get games for Spurs.

Sure Spurs are much better than us, but I dunno, I just dont fancy him at all.
Because we fell out of European football and he's competing for a spot in the team with Heung-min Son?

There aren't many players that would be getting gametime.

I think Spurs fans on this forum are being pretty honest here. Winks is probably not at all a good target for Everton but Bergwijn is genuinely a good player with the potential to be really good.

Again Ajax don't make many mistakes in the transfer market and he's been their number 1 target for 2 years now.

Because we fell out of European football and he's competing for a spot in the team with Heung-min Son?

There aren't many players that would be getting gametime.

Wasn't he a bit muck in some FA Cup games too so didn't really show much to get a starting shout?

Other than 1 game, he hasnt really done anything when given a chance tho has he?
He's been playing for Mourinho and Nuno coming on at 80+mins and defending 1-0 leads. He's done enough that most Spurs fans will tell you they won't be surprised at all if he tears it up at Ajax next season.

Honestly I'm not bothered either way it's not like Spurs are struggling to sell him. He's worth €25m it would probably be better to not have to face him and he goes to Ajax.

He's been playing for Mourinho and Nuno coming on at 80+mins and defending 1-0 leads. He's done enough that most Spurs fans will tell you they won't be surprised at all if he tears it up at Ajax next season.
I would tear it up at Ajax.

Do Spurs fans think he would tear it up at Everton is the bigger question?

1. Creativity
2. Creativity
3. A DM who CAN shield
4. Forward who adds goals
5. Goals from midfield

I didnt mention Defence cos Tarks, hes not fixing everything alone, but I firmly believe our defence is the very least of our problems, Centrally anyway.

Said it before mate, I'd take Gueye back on a one year loan if his recent bad press means PSG want shut.

Not a long term solution, but we need to try use the loan market to fix short term issues and the transfer market to fix others.

We can't do it all at once so need to try use a combination of that.

Jesus has one year left on his contract and won't extend mate, that's the only reason his fee is at 45m, do the math on how the value of a player plummets entering the last year of a contract and you'll see what his value 'really' is and it's more like 80m+
I'm sure if Jesus had more than a year left he would cost more thats just common sense. I'm talking real world Richy figures. Do you seriously think he's worth £80m+ or is that your evaluation of the striker from the best team in England? If we got between £50/60m for him I'd be made up. I really like him but i am taking off my blue tinted specs when I'm evaluating him, he's hardly prolific in front of goal, infact misses chances he should bury lots of times, his effort in games is second to none (probably one of the reasons why conte is keen on him) and he is undoubtedly a likeable bloke whose enthusiasm can lift a team. I just think we need some realism on his value to other teams rather than to us, because what we as supporters think he's worth is irrelevant.

Other than 1 game, he hasnt really done anything when given a chance tho has he?

Being given a chance is a bit of a stretch tbh, he's played less than 600 mins in the league this past season. He averaged a goal every 180 mins or so.

Have a look at his international record for Holland last season - 10 games, 5 goals, all against decent teams.

Trust me you could do a lot worse. I still think he's off to Ajax though.

Said it before mate, I'd take Gueye back on a one year loan if his recent bad press means PSG want shut.

Not a long term solution, but we need to try use the loan market to fix short term issues and the transfer market to fix others.

We can't do it all at once so need to try use a combination of that.
I think it would be a huge risk.

You would be getting a 32 year old Gana who has no hunger left, would be a huge mistake for me.

The biggest clubs in Europe are clamouring for Ajax's players. If they are looking to make him their record signing it says enough.

It's likely he would do very well. I'd rather he goes to Ajax so we don't have to face him though.

Being given a chance is a bit of a stretch tbh, he's played less than 600 mins in the league this past season. He averaged a goal every 180 mins or so.

Have a look at his international record for Holland last season - 10 games, 5 goals, all against decent teams.

Trust me you could do a lot worse. I still think he's off to Ajax though.
I havent said hes bad.

Ive accused him of having a crappy attitude and also of not wanting to sign for Everton.

So by all means, let him join Ajax.

I'm sure if Jesus had more than a year left he would cost more thats just common sense. I'm talking real world Richy figures. Do you seriously think he's worth £80m+ or is that your evaluation of the striker from the best team in England? If we got between £50/60m for him I'd be made up. I really like him but i am taking off my blue tinted specs when I'm evaluating him, he's hardly prolific in front of goal, infact misses chances he should bury lots of times, his effort in games is second to none (probably one of the reasons why conte is keen on him) and he is undoubtedly a likeable bloke whose enthusiasm can lift a team. I just think we need some realism on his value to other teams rather than to us, because what we as supporters think he's worth is irrelevant.

Think he's worth around 60-65m in reality, ignoring anomaly outliers in the last few transfer windows.

I do actually, yeah.

There was talk that Ten Hag might try and sign him for United, I think he'd tear it up there too. He's exactly what they need. Pace and power, without a massive ego attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.