2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know he scored but this finish is just so bad. No composure totally lashes at it and scuffs it, probably misses had it not deflected.

His finishing has been worthless for weeks. Needs to get a grip, I know he works hard but gets away with murder tbh

…as bad as I’ve seen him last night, but your top player will score big goals even if it’s a scuffed shot & even after missing a couple of sitters.

The first half miss still has me shaking my head.

The winner of the seasons overall shittest ever goal…….
We will take it all day. But his finishing does concern me, seen as some tout him as "world class"

If the chances he's had fell to other premier league strikers I think most of them score at least half and we'd have more points on the board.

Just something he needs to address in his game

If reports are true that he's told his recently appointed agent to find him a new club, then hopefully we've learnt our lesson regarding spunking cash on miss fits and mercenaries !!

The first miss is a real shocker, but I'm more shocked he missed the header. They couldn't have left him any more unmarked, and I don't think they had a man on the line either.

We need him to find his shooting boots because we don't score enough goals (absolutely not just his fault of course). We've actually done extremely well to get 7 points in our last 3 at home, by only scoring 3 times. Unfortunately that's not very sustainable and we will need to be able to score twice to win games down the stretch. We've had enough chances recently to do it.

The first miss is a real shocker, but I'm more shocked he missed the header. They couldn't have left him any more unmarked, and I don't think they had a man on the line either.

We need him to find his shooting boots because we don't score enough goals (absolutely not just his fault of course). We've actually done extremely well to get 7 points in our last 3 at home, by only scoring 3 times. Unfortunately that's not very sustainable and we will need to be able to score twice to win games down the stretch. We've had enough chances recently to do it.
With DCL out - this is why I’d try and shoehorn dele in there somewhere for the home games - we desperately look short of players that can score goals.

His misses could cost us big time, were as his goal could be massive at the end, as ever it depends what way you look a it but he could have had a hattrick, the goal was so Everton, Rondon cant control it while Rich basically mishits it

Status
Not open for further replies.