2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know he scored but this finish is just so bad. No composure totally lashes at it and scuffs it, probably misses had it not deflected.

His finishing has been worthless for weeks. Needs to get a grip, I know he works hard but gets away with murder tbh

A sentence I never thought I would write but I thought rondon caused there center half more problems in 20 odd minutes than richarlison did all game. I haven’t been on the ale or smoking anything but that’s what my eyes seen tonight. Maybe I should go on the ale . I like Richarlson but not his night tonight

He slots effortlessly for Brazil.

In our position there is a lot of pressure and Richy loves the club and probably feels like its on his shoulders hence him over doing things / snatching at chances.

He isn't a natural CF anyway more a wide player.

The manager is at fault for continuing to play him through the middle instead of giving King Salaman his rightful opportunity.

I know he scored but this finish is just so bad. No composure totally lashes at it and scuffs it, probably misses had it not deflected.

His finishing has been worthless for weeks. Needs to get a grip, I know he works hard but gets away with murder tbh

He missed a couple of absolute sitters this is true but it still went in. We criticisng players for not scoring pretty goals now, peak GOT.

He missed a couple of absolute sitters this is true but it still went in. We criticisng players for not scoring pretty goals now, peak GOT.
Not at all. I'm made up he scored. But I'm pointing out he misses far too many chances, he has missed a bucket load in the last few weeks, crucial good goalscoring chances.

He got lucky with the finish, which I'm happy about it saved us a point.

But I think Richarlison gets devoid of critisicm at times, his finishing is woeful.

The winner of the seasons overall shittest ever goal…….

Not at all. I'm made up he scored. But I'm pointing out he misses far too many chances, he has missed a bucket load in the last few weeks, crucial good goalscoring chances.

He got lucky with the finish, which I'm happy about it saved us a point.

But I think Richarlison gets devoid of critisicm at times, his finishing is woeful.
I think this thread is full of unjustified criticism from a large majority of posters reading back. No defending his awful finishing this season nobody could, but there's some baffling shouts.

He slots effortlessly for Brazil.

In our position there is a lot of pressure and Richy loves the club and probably feels like its on his shoulders hence him over doing things / snatching at chances.

He isn't a natural CF anyway more a wide player.

The manager is at fault for continuing to play him through the middle instead of giving King Salaman his rightful opportunity.
Have some shame man

Richarlison missed a couple of good chances against Leicester City but came through for us in the and slotted the equaliser. I will take the goals however they come and the fact that it took a deflection is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. That said, had Dominic Calvert-Lewin played and missed the chances Richarlison did, he would have been ripped to pieces on here.

Richarlison missed a couple of good chances against Leicester City but came through for us in the and slotted the equaliser. I will take the goals however they come and the fact that it took a deflection is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. That said, had Dominic Calvert-Lewin played and missed the chances Richarlison did, he would have been ripped to pieces on here.
I'd be happy if the whole team ended up in the back of the net scrambling them in at this stage
True that about DCL. The two big chances Richy missed are exactly the kind of chances Dom thrives on
Bodes well if he can get back

Status
Not open for further replies.