2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lovely videos from training of him dinking the ball over the keeper to score. Gets onto the field and has zero composure whatsoever and only scores finally from a terrible mis-hit.

Can't believe the people bashing Richy in here when he's the best thing we got.
We’re a million miles away from having a squad to be able to accommodate him into it I believe he will leave and probably do well at a better club. But at us he only looks good cause we’re so poor if he was so good he’d carry us on his own he ain’t all that when the going gets tough and after what I’ve seen this season we need player like Gordon who are hungry and will fight for everything not sulk or miss sitter after sitter.

Him being our best player is probably a reason why we’re fighting relegation.
I'm getting so incredibly sick of these 'best player' shouts.

Teams who are 17th in the table and can't even average a point per game don't have good players. When will people realise this?

We need a root and branch overhaul and the best way to do that is by flogging our most sellable assets, of which Richarlison is number 1, but you just know there's going to be a bunch of cry arses when that happens just like there was with Digne.

I just want Richarlison to help save us this season and then I'm happy to wish him well if he goes onto better things. It cannot be denied that he is fighting for everything right now which is why I will always have tremendous respect for him but this club has to reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.