2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue with him wanting to take the penalty. He did relent eventually and was amongst the celebration after DCL scored. No big deal and trivial at best.
I disagree. He looked like a child on the playground out there today. That is something you discuss after the game and address it properly. Bad look for Richarlison, imo.

Let's move on, this is between the players shd manager.

Everton fans don't do that.

It'll be sorted.

He was frustrated cause he didn't score. He wants to score.

We all want players with passion then moan when they have it. Whether it's passion or ego, it is what it is.

It's like Mbappe. It's pure ego if he wants to leave PSG right now to play for Madrid, but that's what makes him so good too.

you would think after letting him go get his gold he would at least follow instructions for a month before he started acting up. He is very talented some of his lay off passes late on were perfect when he went up top but he is so selfish its hard to like him.

He's always got that streak, the best players do. It's not an excuse, he was an idiot. And he got told, rightly so, where to shove it.

But other than that, he played well.

I really don't think being central in a 4-4-1-1 suits him but we're going to have to see what the rest of the window brings and then how we set up after that.

I think it's just about channelling it properly. Today, he got it wrong, but against Southampton (after being booked for diving) he got it right.

Similar to Bamford with Mina last week, I think he got dragged into that battle with Bissouma which probably threw him off a bit, and I can't imagine the speculation this week has helped either.

you would think after letting him go get his gold he would at least follow instructions for a month before he started acting up. He is very talented some of his lay off passes late on were perfect when he went up top but he is so selfish its hard to like him.
the best players are selfish

His selfishness does not undo all the selfless things he does, he's vital to the team. often occupying multiple opposition players and did an absolute no. on Bissouma today. Undeserved yellow, and what looked like a little injury kept him quiet in the second half. Nice to see him be straight over to DCL after the pen was scored.
He might be a petulant arse at times, but he's our petulant arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.