2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Richarlison but I'm not convinced he's as good as some think. It sounds like he wants to move on to bigger and better things but unless he improves a lot this season I don't think any bigger clubs will be interested. DCL, Gray and Townsend have all been involved in more goals so far. It's only been 4 games but I think that's why he was so unhappy coming off the other day. He knows he needs more goals to attract a bigger club.
Richy is a gamer. Wants to play. Wants to score.

He's not trying to force anything. I think guy just loves footy - he'd be happy to score goals against pub league players. And if he doesn't score, he is disappointed.

It's he injured?

I actually think he hasnt helped himself by going down inured all the time, it's easy to think he is just at it again

FB_IMG_1631923727745.jpg

Apparently he left the ground with a face like thunder 10 minutes after the game. His reaction on being substituted wasn't great. He's a very important player for us but it's about the team, especially under benitez. Come on Richy, we love you but sort out your attitude. It's not all about you.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...s/richarlison-Rafael-benitez-everton-21599477

Apparently he left the ground with a face like thunder 10 minutes after the game. His reaction on being substituted wasn't great. He's a very important player for us but it's about the team, especially under benitez. Come on Richy, we love you but sort out your attitude. It's not all about you.
It was a good sub, plus the season is long and we cant burn him out

Status
Not open for further replies.