2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the feeling he will be frustrated with playing time and end up coming back.

Funnily enough similar to Pienaar
It’s not impossible is it. I find it hard to see Tottenham capturing his heart the way Everton clearly has, and playing time could be an issue.

Yeah, it’s a baffling move but they seem to really be the only gig in town. I think when he set his agents on getting him to a CL club this wasn’t what he envisaged.

It’s a bit of a sad move really, we don’t want to lose a hero, but we need the money, and he knows he should be playing CL level football but I doubt this is his dream move either.

If you want to fast-track your Richy grieving period...

Just imagine him playing against us at Goodison next season in a white Tottenham shirt, throwing himself all over the floor in an attempt to gain fouls.

The fans boooo him heavily as a result.

Maybe he scores and celebrates.

Maybe he has no impact and gets brought off at 60 minutes to ironic cheers from our fans (more likely).

3-2-1... You're back in the room.

Better?

That's what I would be like too, but then any paperwork coming in from spurs would be filled out and returned within 5 minutes and then I would be chasing them 4 times a minute to push it through by tomorrow night. No pressure though... :D
They would fax it through and bill wouldnt know how to use the fax machine. He would end up putting his man breasts on the photocopier machine and send them to the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.