2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £35m
We’ve sold a player for actual money and they haven’t run their contract down.

If we’d managed that feat with a few others, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

It hurts, but we have to do it.

BlueStevie35

Player Valuation: £70m
We’ve sold a player for actual money and they haven’t run their contract down.

If we’d managed that feat with a few others, we wouldn’t be in this situation.

It hurts, but we have to do it.
Technically we haven’t, it’s not been made official that either Spurs had bid or we have accepted a bid

mccole

Player Valuation: £25m
I have a bad feeling we will accept an undisclosed offer (£50m upfront with bonuses rising to £60m) only for us to "buy" Bergwijn for £20m and loan Wicks

Neiler

Player Valuation: £90m
every deal is an undisclosed fee in English football unless the club has an obligation to inform the stock market

Regardless of obligation don’t they often disclose though mate, anecdotally I think they do rather then not, officially on their own sites and media. Unless it’s a poor value deal.

MaupsGoat

Guilty unitl proven innocent
Regardless of obligation don’t they often disclose though mate, anecdotally I think they do rather then not, officially on their own sites and media. Unless it’s a poor value deal.
Almost certain the majority of deals are undisclosed, dont recall the last time a club officially said the price, im sure its happened, but for me 99% are undisclosed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks