2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Rom goes Rich is an option up top as well and they’re also likely moving Ziyech and possibly another attacker or two. It’s very realistic they’d want both.
Rumours of ziyech to Milan, CHO is pants I’d imagine they try and shift him or loan. A team competing in all fronts, who play a front 2/3 would want 6 players to cover I suppose

I don’t think Richarlison is good enough to be Chelsea’s centre forward.
It really depends what type they want, tuchel preferred Havertz to Lukaku. Would you say Havertz is a better number 9 than richarlison.

For your long ball merchant, kick and rush teams, he probably will struggle as a 9. You could see him doing well at Liverpool and city and maybe Chelsea

I think he'd be a good choice for Chelsea Centre Forward. Lukaku doesn't suit the style Tuchel seems to want, he was by no means a regular first pick for Tuchel. Richarlison is similar to Havertz, but, in my opinion, a much better player.

He’s really not. Havertz is a number 10, a creative player. His first touch, passing and vision are his strengths, probably Richarlison’s biggest weaknesses. Richarlison is similar in style to Sterling who also can’t play as a number 9.

He’s really not. Havertz is a number 10, a creative player. His first touch, passing and vision are his strengths, probably Richarlison’s biggest weaknesses. Richarlison is similar in style to Sterling who also can’t play as a number 9.
If Chelsea sign hm, watch him play as a number 9 and then get back to me, if he didn't have so much to do defensively I believe he would be dynamite in the opposition's penalty area. Hevertz may well be more suited to be a number 10, it doesn't change the fact that Tuchel often preferred him to Lukaku as his main striker.

If Chelsea sign hm, watch him play as a number 9 and then get back to me, if he didn't have so much to do defensively I believe he would be dynamite in the opposition's penalty area. Hevertz may well be more suited to be a number 10, it doesn't change the fact that Tuchel often preferred him to Lukaku as his main striker.

Tbh that says more about how crap Lukaku has been than anything else. It’s clear to anyone watching Havertz that he’s been playing massively out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.