2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely agree he is such vital component when we're successful in games also the easily replaced with good recruiting is absurd it's like he just became an Everton fan and isnt aware of the years of abysmal recruitment.
No good player is easily replaced but we have all known for some time that this would be his last season and certainly his efforts in the last weeks of the season alone were outstanding.

I think we may finally beginning to get structures right as a club.

I think Frank Lampard is probably in a better place than any recent manager.... apart from Ancellotti.

I think management have realised they cannot continue with the hiring and then firing policy , we cannot keep spending money on players who are not wanted when the next manager is appointed.

We may finally have arrived at a point when the club may be sensibly run and Frank Lampard is in a better position than most to be the man who is given the chance to do this.

Sell him for 39.99million.

AkshayNewsImage-633x355.jpg

That Watford clause isn't hugely important, the most they'll get is £2m, if we get lucky £3m because that'd mean a £70m fee which probably isn't gonna happen.

Honestly, Winks really is a nothing player. Not good enough defensively and doesn't contribute enough offensively. In a high-possession team like when Poch was the manager at Spurs it worked out alright because tidy nothing passes is just about the only thing he contributes.

He usually has quite a high passing success rate whenever he plays but most of them are backwards or sideways.

Sounds exactly like Allan.

He has two years left. This is the optimum time to sell.
Yes, but it doesn't have to be to the first suitor. I fully expect there will be interest in Richarlison this summer. Let's allow it to flourish before we make any decision.

Has to be around 70 at least if that's the case.

I don't understand the wording. Is it 10% of the profit over 40m, or 10% of everything if it's over £40m.

The latter wouldn't make a whole lot of sense. A deal for £39.9m would get us more than a deal for like £43m. That feels pretty bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.