2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are fees in Euros being quoted in reference to a transfer between two English clubs?
Most of the journalists reporting this are European, they're just translating the fees to their own audiences that'd understand the price in Euros, if they reported it in Pounds then their audience my misinterpret it as a lower fee than they thought, fairly common.

I'm just a bit disappointed that he wants to stay in the Prem. Figured he'd want Spain.
Hasnt really said anything i do think if he had a choice of clubs psg spurs madrid. Spurs would be the last choice, id be ahocked if it was only one club after rich

A potential Neymar sulk to sign his mate and watch him become a big fan lol
Yeah there is that, I did see something the other week that said that PSG are ready to let Neymar go if they get an offer as they have now chucked so much into Mbappe they need to make up the shortfall now, possibly trying to push him towards Chelsea but Tuchel not so keen.

Of all Tottenham players though why an 18 year old with next to no experience?

Dane Scarlett is reckoned to be their most talented youngster at the club thats why he is saying it, no way they would let him go imo, very highly rated.

Exactly.

If theres a limit to what Spurs physically want to part with in cash terms + must use a player.

Then lets ask for Scarlett.

£65mil + Scarlett and see how they proceed.

So does <removed by staff> and look where he is.
Holy smokes!

j-teezie-submissions-erupt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.