2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
88AB979E-0C27-4139-9880-8615C4C75751.jpeg

Goodbye my dearest pigeon, I loved watching you play, the pure passion you held, but if money goes calling, you and Everton should answer, I'll miss you, goodbye.

I'd rather this, than try and paper over the cracks.

If we sell Richarlison, it's clearly very important we don't kneejerk and panic buy. Signing no one is better than signing garbage.

No matter what happens with Richarlison.

We won't get relegated.
We won't finish top 6.

Build to compete when we have the capacity to do so.

I'm okay with us not panic replacing Richarlison, but just the basic holes the squad such as Right Back, you would sincerely hope the club have a shortlist of targets should funds become available.

I'd rather this, than try and paper over the cracks.

If we sell Richarlison, it's clearly very important we don't kneejerk and panic buy. Signing no one is better than signing garbage.

No matter what happens with Richarlison.

We won't get relegated.
We won't finish top 6.

Build to compete when we have the capacity to do so.

He made it aware last year his desire to look elsewhere this year should we not qualify for Europe . Don’t they have contingency plans or foresight for these sort of things to prevent panic buying?

He made it aware last year his desire to look elsewhere this year should we not qualify for Europe . Don’t they have contingency plans or foresight for these sort of things to prevent panic buying?

You'd hope/expect so.

The hope is they wouldn't go too far down that list due to timing - panic buys.

Zaha to Iwobi style.

You also pay a premium to take players at this stage, as we should be demanding with Richarlison if he does go.

Still a big if, if PSG can get Haaland then Richarlison is with us for another season.

You'd hope/expect so.

The hope is they wouldn't go too far down that list due to timing - panic buys.

Zaha to Iwobi style.

You also pay a premium to take players at this stage, as we should be demanding with Richarlison if he does go.

Still a big if, if PSG can get Haaland then Richarlison is with us for another season.

I’d rather he stayed mate than have a scenario like you mentioned. We shall see what the next few days brings. Oh and beat Brighton of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.