2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always we don't have an actual thought from you
Not really mate, you've listed players who are no improvement whatsoever or can't get a game even in an injury crisis.

When they do - it took them 5 managers to actually score a goal.

You also unironically listed Werner, who is questionable at best in England.

Mount's a fantastic midfielder though, but he's not a forward.

You pipe up with this nonsense every single time there’s a conversation about selling a player.

We can demand what we like. We will get what the team(s) after him are willing to pay. Us shouting the odds and “demanding” fees we know we won’t get doesn’t make us better negotiators.

Club coming in for Richarlison...we'll pay you 50m.
Everton. We want 85m. Hull want 25m for lewis potter..
Club coming in for Richarlison..we couldnt give a flying fck what hull want.

I'd take Pulisic, Werner, Ziyech, Havertz, Lukaku, Mount and Hudson-Odoi.

Five of those are for me not debatable. I'd take Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi because of personal preference on style of play but I'll gladly let you say they're worse. The other five no contest.
john-jonah-jameson-lol.gif

Not really mate, you've listed players who are no improvement whatsoever or can't get a game even in an injury crisis.

When they do - it took them 5 managers to actually score a goal.

You also unironically listed Werner, who is questionable at best in England.

Mount's a fantastic midfielder though, but he's not a forward.
Mount hasn't played midfield since Tuchel tookover more than a handful of times.

We have to at least try offering him a contract which makes him highest earner at the club, offer him the captaincy and insert a mutually agreed release clause at a figure of above 80 mill if a champion's league club come in for him. I still doubt if he would stay, but, it has to e worth a try, especially when you consider some of the players who are, allegedly, on more money than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.