2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like a sound fella, works very very hard, but is definitely overrated.
He runs into too many blind alleys and loses the ball. Playing in this team this season hasn’t helped.
I would have liked to have seen him in the possession team Lampard wants, and maybe he’d have had more chance to show more.
I don’t trust us to get big money either, we are shocking at selling so called superstars.
We will probably end up with about £40m and then a load of addons we’ll never see.

A few things from his interview;
He said Lampard knows what he wants, if it was a better contract would Lampard be involved in that? Sounds like he would just leave that to his agent. Or is it that he’s told Lampard he wants to stay but the team needs x, y and z.

Says he has spoken to the board, I reckon that would be about his contract, maybe he wants an agreement in there that he can leave next year if he did sign new contract?

Waffling now.

After listening to his interview I’m not sure he’s saying he’s leaving, he’s spoken to the club, but it might be a case of the club saying we might need to cash in IF an offer comes in that we deem acceptable. He may of said he’s willing to stay but the team needs x,y,z to compete. In short I don’t have a clue ?

He sure does and we need the cash!

I personally don’t think he’s an elite player though but he’s the one player who we fancy to do something every game just through sheer fight and passion.
He would be a great Atletico player . or spurs under conte . He would score 20 a season in that Liverpool team.

im not suggesting he will or should go to any of these btw

Having seen it now I think he’s just politely trying to answer questions he doesn’t particularly want to answer without saying anything at all. Can’t read too much either way, what will be will be.

Seems like a sound fella, works very very hard, but is definitely overrated.
He runs into too many blind alleys and loses the ball. Playing in this team this season hasn’t helped.
I would have liked to have seen him in the possession team Lampard wants, and maybe he’d have had more chance to show more.
I don’t trust us to get big money either, we are shocking at selling so called superstars.
We will probably end up with about £40m and then a load of addons we’ll never see.

he’s not overrated at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.