2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Watford fans will be made up with us coming back to raid another egg from the nest :)
My personal viewpoint though is that signing him would be a major factor to wazz off those snake waving cretins off even more.
Let's also knock off the £4m we gave to the Bozo Brothers as compo for hiring a manager they had sacked 8 month earlier. That would make the deal even sweeter in my book.

Looking at clubs that could afford the signing as I'll expect Everton to ask 60 millions plus, I am not sure there are a lot of takers out there. Real was the obvious one, but it seems that they are after sterling...in the premier league, the only team really would be united and not sure they have the finances to spend so much on one player. Might end up staying and if is the case has to sign a new contract this summer.

Looking at clubs that could afford the signing as I'll expect Everton to ask 60 millions plus, I am not sure there are a lot of takers out there. Real was the obvious one, but it seems that they are after sterling...in the premier league, the only team really would be united and not sure they have the finances to spend so much on one player. Might end up staying and if is the case has to sign a new contract this summer.
Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle all have the wonga.

He is worth it. I’m pretty sure we will get that for him.
I think it is really going to depend on the amount of interest.

I'm not trying to have an argument about his ability relative to the player I'm about to name but here it goes: Zaha had a similarly lofty price tag attached and Palace never got there largely because only one club came in for him. It could go similarly where we have a chance at good money but not all the money we want.

Arsenal have other targets/priorities...spurs could be one indeed, perhaps the only realistic option. No way he would go to Newcastle...what's the point in that.
Newcastle will be top seven next season. That’s why. They have the money and a good manager. They are building a team to challenge.

Newcastle will be top seven next season. That’s why. They have the money and a good manager. They are building a team to challenge.
I don't know about that. I think one day they'll get there but next year is fast even with how they finished the season.

The reason he'd go is the money.

I don't know about that. I think one day they'll get there but next year is fast even with how they finished the season.

The reason he'd go is the money.
To be honest, there are other places he is more likely to end up at. Utd, one of the London clubs or Spain / Italy. There will be takers.

Top 7 yes...perhaps...but if its to leave Everton then has to be for a champions league team. Newcastle might get there one day, but not in the near future. So wouldn't make sense for richy to go there except for maybe the wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.