2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best player by far.

Talk of selling him for £60-70 million is absolutely crazy.

Wouldn't let him go for a penny under £85 million because he's near irreplaceable to us. Our record without him on the pitch is shambolic.
He won't be playing in the Championship, so you might need to accept that he is about to play his last home game for us on Thursday.

I hate the way he struggles to pass a ball 10 yards but he's by far and away our best player. If we stay up and there's a decent bid incoming, I don't think anyone would begrudge him a move.

I was going to go as far as to say it might even work out well for us to get a lot of money to reinvest in the squad but then I remembered we're Everton and we don't do that sort of thing very well.

Or safe if he bags even half his chances or passes when he should.

bait.gif

The media agenda, and the harsh treatment he gets off certain pundits, has really done the trick.

Every time he went down they've called him a diver, and questioned his honesty. Then when he tries to stay on his feet despite having his shirt nearly ripped off, the referee doesn't give the penalty. The game is in a sorry state. The refereeing is unacceptably poor, and the media bias is out of control.

I wonder how the people on here who constantly say he is overrated, can't finish, can't beat a man, etc. etc. Will feel when they see how much we miss him when he has gone.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him in Italy next year.
Think he’d enjoy Serie A and Milan if they finish the job on Sunday and win the title could be a likely destination IMO.

Giroud and Ibrahimovic aren’t getting any younger.

Really really needs to work on his finishing, he's missed quite a few easy chances recently, work rate is top notch but he's not clinical enough, I expect more from Richy in front of goal.

I wonder how the people on here who constantly say he is overrated, can't finish, can't beat a man, etc. etc. Will feel when they see how much we miss him when he has gone.
Depends who we bring in. If we bring in someone who can finish, can beat a man, can retain the ball without constantly losing it and can stay on his feet for more than5 minutes then I personally will be happier

Really really needs to work on his finishing, he's missed quite a few easy chances recently, work rate is top notch but he's not clinical enough, I expect more from Richy in front of goal.
I think part of the reason his finishing has suffered his how much work he puts in all over the pitch. Him and iwobi were making more clearances near the end of the first half than our defenders and midfielders.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him in Italy next year.
Think he’d enjoy Serie A and Milan if they finish the job on Sunday and win the title could be a likely destination IMO.

Giroud and Ibrahimovic aren’t getting any younger.
Ah Ibrah has atleast a solid 5-10 years left in him managing at that level. He's not crazy old I wouldn't imagine.

*Does research

Oh.. He's playing

He's a machine. Thought he retired in the MLS 10 years ago.

The media agenda, and the harsh treatment he gets off certain pundits, has really done the trick.

Every time he went down they've called him a diver, and questioned his honesty. Then when he tries to stay on his feet despite having his shirt nearly ripped off, the referee doesn't give the penalty. The game is in a sorry state. The refereeing is unacceptably poor, and the media bias is out of control.
Couldn't agree more! Scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.