2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We say this a lot as everton fans, regarding him and DCL. Make things happen, influence the game, they don't do it enough. Be the link instead of waiting for your tap in
This is spot on mate. As a striker you've got to be continually on the move. Dragging defenders into positions they don't like. Even when the balls up the other end. As soon as your team is in possession you come alive. Come short go long run the channels. That's what good strikers do.

This is spot on mate. As a striker you've got to be continually on the move. Dragging defenders into positions they don't like. Even when the balls up the other end. As soon as your team is in possession you come alive. Come short go long run the channels. That's what good strikers do.
Prime example Dele. People are giving him stick, yet he made several runs that put there defence in 6s and 7s for a second. It's that type of run that can be the difference

Why are some fans wanting to hound Richy out of the club?
Saying he scored this in that season and has only scored this in this season, he has been playing this season under a manger who’s tactics were lump it up to him and tell him to get on with it, since frank has come in he has had a few chances and scored 1 he will get many more chances with this system and better players behind him, he gives everything every game so yes let’s hound out one of the few winners we have in the side.
Jesus
Richarlison is a good player and I definitely do not want to chase him away. That said, I also do not care much if he is sold.

Is he a winner? A winner for me is a player who makes his teammates better, and is the first to take responsibility when the team needs it. A winner does not quarrel with his teammates over taking a penalty kick, free kick, etc., or wanders around the pitch whining when it gets tough. A winner on the football field is someone who is willing to sacrifice himself for the team, and never waits for a turn, but just does it. The only winner at Everton at the moment is AG.

In many other areas, of course, Richarlison is a winner. He comes from a tough background, and has fought his way forward in life. But on the pitch he unfortunately appears to be very immature. For other clubs, and especially the top clubs, it is a big warning sign.

DCL is an ok striker definitely not the best or the worst, but Richarlison has loads more attributes to his game than DCL, if we had 2 Richarlisons instead of Richarlson and DCL we would definitely be better.
DCL is a better CF/striker.
What you're saying here is that Richarlison is more versatile and adaptable, which is entirely true.
A team of Richarlisons would beat a team of DCLs.
But considering that's just hypothetical, you play with Richarlison on the wing or alongside DCL, who is the better striker.

DCL is a better CF/striker.
What you're saying here is that Richarlison is more versatile and adaptable, which is entirely true.
A team of Richarlisons would beat a team of DCLs.
But considering that's just hypothetical, you play with Richarlison on the wing or alongside DCL, who is the better striker.
Yeah the problem is playing Richarlison CF we do miss him wide, so they do complement each other. I imagine is Grays not fit it will be that way against Leeds.

Pepe went for 72. Grealish who ok isn’t a forward and a different type of player, but at villa he did play a lot off the left of a front 3. And would average 5/6 goals and assists most seasons.
Palace wanted 70 for Zaha who only once I think has over 10 league goals.

Saint maximum was great last night, but look at his numbers. He doesn’t score or Assist loads. Villa paid 40 for Beundia, I think he has 2 goals and maybe 1 assist.

Spurs paid 55/60 for Lo Celso

I think we will get between 60 and 70, he 24 and already has over 30 caps for Brazil.
If Mbappe goes to Madrid and for some odd reason PSG come in for him for 50-60m, I have no qualms in that transaction taking place. I would take that and use it on a £40m rated mobile, solid CB.

DCL is an ok striker definitely not the best or the worst, but Richarlison has loads more attributes to his game than DCL, if we had 2 Richarlisons instead of Richarlson and DCL we would definitely be better.
One of the big issues for me is Richarlison misses just as many chances as DCL does.

In an ideal world we keep both and build around them but we may not get that option.

One of the big issues for me is Richarlison misses just as many chances as DCL does.

In an ideal world we keep both and build around them but we may not get that option.
Time will tell on that, but it will take ridiculously high fees for us to consider selling, so it’s win win either way.

If Mbappe goes to Madrid and for some odd reason PSG come in for him for 50-60m, I have no qualms in that transaction taking place. I would take that and use it on a £40m rated mobile, solid CB.
We need to raise as much money as possible this summer. One of Richarlison( most likely) and DCL will go. There’s not many players we can sell who we will really miss imo

Obviously one of the two I’ve mentioned, after that I can’t think of many, Mina I really like but he’s a waste of space and can’t be relied on.

We will probably struggle to sell all these and some are out of contract. But wound we really miss any of these
Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Mina
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Delph
Iwobi
Rondon
Tosun
Kean

First half there was acres of space in behind Newcastle and we had the pace to exploit it with our front 3 - but we didn’t move the ball quickly enough and the midfielders (Gomes especially) kept playing backwards.

Not surprised Richi cut a frustrated figure.

We need to raise as much money as possible this summer. One of Richarlison( most likely) and DCL will go. There’s not many players we can sell who we will really miss imo

Obviously one of the two I’ve mentioned, after that I can’t think of many, Mina I really like but he’s a waste of space and can’t be relied on.

We will probably struggle to sell all these and some are out of contract. But wound we really miss any of these
Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Mina
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Delph
Iwobi
Rondon
Tosun
Kean
yep, but all dependant on staying in the premier league anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.