2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but his house is up for sale, make of that what you will.

View attachment 153145
Theres nothing personal in that house, IMO, hes already moved out, I very much doubt he even lives in that house any more.

I mean he can kinda afford to miss out the selling before you move part.

Surely he can only move if someone actually wants him and meets our valuation either way.

In reality that leaves just the top European clubs. Apart from maybe PSG.. who else could you see stumping up the money for him?

Richarlison loves it here, I can't see him leaving unless we go down.
Mate I'm very much a passionate die hard Evertonian and even id be considering gettong away from this nightmare. Hes waisting his career here. He's brazils striker and big boys want him.

God the level of conspiracy theory in this thread because a house he used to rent has gone up for sale

Nothing has changed since last summer and the summer before. Richarlison loves Everton, Everton love Richarlison BUT if a mega club like PSG stump up the cash he’ll be gone for the good of his career and who can blame him?

I'd say something as high priced as that transaction needs to be aired out a long time in advance.
But he doesnt need to sell before he goes.He has enough money to stay in his house and sell "when" he goes. He could sell tomorrow, complete in a month or so and then be homeless and have to live in a hotel for5 months. Basically, that house being up for sale does not mean he is leaving, nor pickford nor Mina as stated in this thread

God the level of conspiracy theory in this thread because a house he used to rent has gone up for sale

Nothing has changed since last summer and the summer before. Richarlison loves Everton, Everton love Richarlison BUT if a mega club like PSG stump up the cash he’ll be gone for the good of his career and who can blame him?
100% sense chat here

Status
Not open for further replies.