2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
80m buys sancho and he has a lot more to his game IMO. Not tested in the prem but his dribbling , goals and assists are impressive in Germany. Honestly reckon if we got 60m for richy I would sell

….not all convinced with Sancho for that money (his record at Dortmund is excellent), I much prefer the other young England player in Germany, Bellingham.

Regardless, despite the dip in form and understandable questions about attitude, Richarlison is still a terrific asset for us, I’m a big fan.

Last edited:
Richie not even close to sancho
If Richie played for the rs (he wouldn’t even get on their bench) we’d laugh at how poor he’s been for most of the last two years
I dont think it tbh, if he played there and got the chances that their front 3 squandered all last season he'd easily have had 12-15 goals for them.
His heads down and he's sulking like a kid as the style of play killed him last season, in a winning goalscoring team Richy would score plenty while still working his balls off.

I dont think it tbh, if he played there and got the chances that their front 3 squandered all last season he'd easily have had 12-15 goals for them.
His heads down and he's sulking like a kid as the style of play killed him last season, in a winning goalscoring team Richy would score plenty while still working his balls off.
All hypothetical though. The truth is he’s been woefull in 90% of games the last two years
Work rate alone is not enough at this level, he needs to do more, much more

….not all convinced with Sancho for that money (his record at Dortmund is excellent), I much prefer the other young England player in Germany, Bellingham.

Regardless, despite the dip in form and understandable questions about attitude, Richarlison is still a terrific asset for us, I’m a big fan.
How long can you remain a fan though? At what point do you say enough is enough?

How long can you remain a fan though? At what point do you say enough is enough?

…..that’s a matter of opinion & opinion understandably changes. He’s still a big game player for me, the one most likely to make something happen, like the goal at Arsenal.

I absolutely accept he’s looked moody & at times I’ve wondered if he wants to be elsewhere but he’s still a fine player.

All hypothetical though. The truth is he’s been woefull in 90% of games the last two years
Work rate alone is not enough at this level, he needs to do more, much more
Nah lad ill give you this season but he scored 13 in PL from left wing season before.
His performances this year have been very poor in comparison, for whatever reason, and ive gave him a run on here many times this year, but IMO in a team thats firing he'd be a big big player.
Whether or not his heads up his arse lookin a move's another issue that we could struggle with going into next season.
In my head if we are going to improve as a squad, we need more guys like Richy.

He will have Neymar and the like bending his ear every time he goes away with Brazil.
"Wasting your time there Richy lad, you need to be in the Champions League"

…..that’s a matter of opinion & opinion understandably changes. He’s still a big game player for me, the one most likely to make something happen, like the goal at Arsenal.

I absolutely accept he’s looked moody & at times I’ve wondered if he wants to be elsewhere but he’s still a fine player.
It's very frustrating.
5 games a season is not enough, especially given his potential

Last night Richarlison had an excellent game with Brazil. He didn’t start but in the second half when he came in he helped with an assist and a goal. You could see his passion and fire playing for Brazil. He still is an asset as a footballer so hopefully he stays at Everton another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.