2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred was a mainstay for Brazil in the last decade. Serginho was between 1979 and 1982. They were still absolute carthorses. Brazil, contrary to myth, is not a byword for unalloyed brilliance. South America hasn't won a World Cup since 2002. The centre of power is now very much in Europe. Brazil still produces some fine players, but being the pick of a coach like Tite doesn't make you Zico. FFS, David Luiz has been capped 57 times by Brazil. Richarlison, I suspect, will be sold this year.

The assist was also setting up Everton Ribeiro's first goal, still makes me laugh seeing 2 Evertons and a Weverton on the team sheet

So is Gabriel Jesus and I think you'll find most people have questions about how good he actually is as well

Good player

Fred was a mainstay for Brazil in the last decade. Serginho was between 1979 and 1982. They were still absolute carthorses. Brazil, contrary to myth, is not a byword for unalloyed brilliance. South America hasn't won a World Cup since 2002. The centre of power is now very much in Europe. Brazil still produces some fine players, but being the pick of a coach like Tite doesn't make you Zico. FFS, David Luiz has been capped 57 times by Brazil. Richarlison, I suspect, will be sold this year.

Not a fan of Tite?

Is Richarlison not going the Olympic's then, he wanted to go both the Copa America and Olympic's,but Carlo was saying no to going both, but seen nothing said about it, till this

Menino
Guimaraes
Antony
Cunha

ones to watch there...
Goal and assist

Brasil is a machine

I posted before the competition started that they will walk it...theyre unstoppable and i reckon they will be awesome in the world cup.

I still really love him and hope a new manager can iron out some of the rough spots and make him the machine he can be

Interesting to see where a new manager plays him. Didnt seem to do to well under Ancelotti.

80m buys sancho and he has a lot more to his game IMO. Not tested in the prem but his dribbling , goals and assists are impressive in Germany. Honestly reckon if we got 60m for richy I would sell

£80mil for Sancho who was £120mil last summer. Dortmund need the money.

Everton dont need the money...theres your difference.

Need to keep your top players unless you can sign 2 players as replacements who are younger and going to be better.

Cant do that with £60mil.

80m buys sancho and he has a lot more to his game IMO. Not tested in the prem but his dribbling , goals and assists are impressive in Germany. Honestly reckon if we got 60m for richy I would sell
Richie not even close to sancho
If Richie played for the rs (he wouldn’t even get on their bench) we’d laugh at how poor he’s been for most of the last two years

Status
Not open for further replies.