2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because a jarg rumour shows up suddenly one our best players who is also a really nice bloke away from football is a rat

He’s not a rat... he’s just very immature, doesn’t look great when you’re squaring up to your own players on the pitch and throwing tantrums.

He wanted away last summer but said Carlo convinced him to stay as we’d be fighting for Champions League this season (one just ended).

He’s going this summer regardless if we like him or not IMO. Got nothing to stick around here for, he wants to be the best and be playing Champions League.

He’s not a rat... he’s just very immature, doesn’t look great when you’re squaring up to your own players on the pitch and throwing tantrums.
If a few more players gave a crap like he does we’d have got into Europe, I have no issue with him calling them out wherever he chooses to do it. He already won a trophy with Brazil, unlike most of our losers, he had a winning mentality

I doubt this beside the part that it is from football insider or whatever because he's not really an improvement on what they have. I mean if they're looking for a winger who is questionable outside the box but good in it they've got Gareth Bale coming back.

100 million of your finest euros please Florentino
As if.

I think we'd take anything over 50m. I like Richarlison a lot but he's made no progress the last few seasons in his game and it would be the right time to sell and reinvest.

Obviously our crapness at buying players makes this worrying.

You'd hope that Brands would slap an extra £15 million to Real for pulling our trousers down. That's him going for a whopping £30 million then.

If they offered proper money (which they won't, they're skint) i'd sell. I like Richie but he's not irreplaceable. Him and Kean could bring in a decent wedge to help repair the squad.
In an ideal world we'd keep Richie and all our best players and sell the dross but no one is giving us real money for wasters like Delph.

I believe the figure is 35 mill euros, Everton are asking 40 mil.
He leaving for nothing less then 60 mill pounds that fake Euro money.

my current favourite Everton player, if he left then he deserves it. Putting up with the utter garbage midfield for the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.