2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a few more players gave a crap like he does we’d have got into Europe, I have no issue with him calling them out wherever he chooses to do it. He already won a trophy with Brazil, unlike most of our losers, he had a winning mentality

Never really doubted his effort and commitment prior to the season just finished.

He only turned up in January, stunk for most of the season. Playing like someone who doesn’t want to be here.

I’m sure this is probably jarg as they have no money and it happens every time a manager moves. But we’re certainly due for Richarlison to agitate for a move. Problem of course is he mostly sucked this season so there is almost no chance he moves unless we sell low. I think in the end he’ll realize he needs to put his head down and have a massive year next season. He loves the club so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue unless he gets his head turned again.

Let’s not drive away another fine young talent
I agree with this generally but I think he's at the top of his growth. He's not really improving. He's 24. It is possible that this is who he is.

At the same time maybe a new manager gets more from him and we look fools.

Right from the first game last season it was like he forgot how to strike a football or go past a man.
Another season of that and we’ll be making a loss on him.

Never really doubted his effort and commitment prior to the season just finished.

He only turned up in January, stunk for most of the season. Playing like someone who doesn’t want to be here.
Even at his crappest, and he was absolutely dire a lot last season, he still always put a shift in for the team. If anything at times he looked like he was trying too hard because he knew he wasn’t performing.
Agreed he was largely rubbish all season but his work rate or attitude has never been a question for me, he wants to win.

From the comments about one more season last summer, I think he will leave regardless. I will be a little disappointed as when he’s on it, I enjoy watching him play.

As for driving him out, some people can go overboard at times particularly in a negative way , you get that at every club and it’s a bit snide/baiting tho trying to blanket everyone. He hasn’t played well this season for the most part , he does sulk and can be petulant in diving /overacting. It’s all there.

Even at his crappest, and he was absolutely dire a lot last season, he still always put a shift in for the team. If anything at times he looked like he was trying too hard because he knew he wasn’t performing.
Agreed he was largely rubbish all season but his work rate or attitude has never been a question for me, he wants to win.

Dunno maybe I’m just being overly harsh on him because Im used to seeing better from him and he was an absolute shadow of the player he was the previous two seasons.

Be a shame to lose him, but if he doesn’t want to be here take Real for as much as we can get out of them and spend it on someone who does want to be here

Dunno maybe I’m just being overly harsh on him because Im used to seeing better from him and he was an absolute shadow of the player he was the previous two seasons.
I think it’s easy to think he’s not arsed because he is a sulky sod and often has a face on when he’s not playing well and the balls out of play but that’s always been his way and as soon as the balls back in play he’s always giving 100%

Be a shame to lose him, but if he doesn’t want to be here take Real for as much as we can get out of them and spend it on someone who does want to be here
Do agree with that, if he wants off, move him on quickly for the right money and get some players in who want to be here but I’ll be sad to lose him. I love the things he does for fans like, off the top of my head - EITC days with the kids and the special needs teams, always replying to fans and winding up kopites on Twitter, always finding a kid to give his shirt at the end of the game, singing his own song on social media etc.
Seems an all round good lad

Status
Not open for further replies.