2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him go. I know Richarlson loves playing for Brazil but as previous posts have mentioned we pay his wages and the olympics is really not as important as other tournaments. His priority should be us. Anyway don’t think he’s that great. He will only sulk like he’s done this season if he’s not allowed to go.
Sign somebody else in his position then bench him when he comes back.

Hmmm

Teams don't usually take players to both. Tite will decide which tournament he will play in. I'm assuming he is more needed in the Olympics team

Let him go. I know Richarlson loves playing for Brazil but as previous posts have mentioned we pay his wages and the olympics is really not as important as other tournaments. His priority should be us. Anyway don’t think he’s that great. He will only sulk like he’s done this season if he’s not allowed to go.
Sign somebody else in his position then bench him when he comes back.
????
Sign someone to bench a £50m player.

Not happening.

Besides, being back with Brazil will reinvigorate him.

English people need to realise that just because they hate the national team it is not the same across the rest of the world. Players from S.America love playing for their countries and their fans expect it.
We don't all hate the National team. Just a few cowards. I'd let him go to play whenever Brazil need him. Clubs should never trump the needs of the country.

I don’t understand how we have the best left back in the league with digne and yet they don’t link up that well and he is unable to utilise him in order to get behind the defence

You look at Fulham’s first goal against us and you think that is what richarlison and digne should be doing
Very true. For all Richys good points and i do rate him highly, he’s not the most intelligent footballer out there or even the most technically polished

We don't all hate the National team. Just a few cowards. I'd let him go to play whenever Brazil need him. Clubs should never trump the needs of the country.
You think it’s unreasonable for the club to not want him to play the whole summer in two competitions during a global pandemic?

He’s a sulking divvy and he’s really let us down this season.

I don’t think too many will give one if he ends up leaving in the summer. The only sad thing is he’s lowered the valuation now with his pathetic performances.

You think it’s unreasonable for the club to not want him to play the whole summer in two competitions during a global pandemic?

He’s a sulking divvy and he’s really let us down this season.

I don’t think too many will give one if he ends up leaving in the summer. The only sad thing is he’s lowered the valuation now with his pathetic performances.
They may not want him to play in them both and as an Everton fan neither do I - but it's up to the player when the country calls.

RS fans are saying they should target him to scare hime

Yeah, i'm sure the guy who grew up in a tough part of Brazil will be scared of Robbo and Hendo
Full expect them to target him early on, push, ankle taps, the odd word in his ear. Anything to provoke a reaction and an early yellow. Thereafter, rinse and repeat to get him a red. He needs to be very aware and awake to this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.