2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
????
Sign someone to bench a £50m player.

Not happening.

Besides, being back with Brazil will reinvigorate him.
50million player?
Playing for Brazil will reinvigorate him? Hope your right
Not sure about it though. Not consistent enough and always loses possession and no pace
Played ok against Man City though. Those performances are very few and far between. Fingers crossed I will be wrong tonight!

I haven’t read the other pages so probably repeating other lads feelings but he’ll probably either get sent off or win us the match/snatch us a draw, such is our Richy on derby day. Would love this to be known at the Richarlison derby and help him kick on for the rest of the season as I really love him as a person

50million player?
Not sure about it though. Not consistent enough and always loses possession and no pace
Played ok against Man City though. Those performances are very few and far between. Fingers crossed I will be wrong tonight!
He is easily a 50m player. No doubt he has gone through a difficult spell, but our build up play has not helped him. He van because great player though. You don’t get to be Brazil‘s centre forward without having something about you.

He has been cut off from family and friends in Brazil for a long time. He also loves playing for the national team. Not letting him go will certainly frustrate him and no doubt lead to him leaving.

50million player?

So the last two entire seasons were the flash in the pan? And the last 4 or 5 months has been the real Richarlison? Ok mate, makes sense.

Do we hate him now?!?!?
Love him, always will. This bad form during a pandemic which has badly affected his home country where his friends and family live whilst he plays very high intensity football on an overcrowded fixture list is expected tbh. Richarlison is player who is full energy all match so I expect too many fixtures to impact him more than a James kind of player.

So the last two entire seasons were the flash in the pan? And the last 4 or 5 months has been the real Richarlison? Ok mate, makes sense.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion mate but I think Richarlson is overated. Can’t remember him being that great consistently last season either.
I know he is capable of great play but he doesn’t do it anywhere near often enough. Hope he proves me wrong as I want him to do well.
Tonight please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.