2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a moment where he beat Lindelof and instead of pressing it onto his right foot he tried to go back at him again and tripped on the ball. I just don't know man.

Something certainly looks off. Effort looks there but it looks as though he doesn’t get on with anyone in the team. Needs some luck

In the first half it seemed like some of our players actively avoided passing to him at times. Hopefully that's just my paranoia. Either way, something just doesn't seem right. It's weird, because just before he went for international duty early in the season he was looking as sharp as ever. I remember thinking that his dribbling had improved massively.

He's 23 and probably having his worse season for us.

The feller needs to start thinking he's the man. He should've been raging at his team that first half. Should be wanting the ball.

I'd rather see him being involved and trying to make things happen even if they don't...than sulk and fall over

He's 23 and probably having his worse season for us.

The feller needs to start thinking he's the man. He should've been raging at his team that first half. Should be wanting the ball.

I'd rather see him being involved and trying to make things happen even if they don't...than sulk and fall over
I think DCL's form has put the little cherub in a sulk

It will happen soon

Hopefully Wednesday night
strawsweb.jpg

I think we should stop calling Richarlison an elite player, and that he and JR are the best players on the team. JR is an elite player, but not Richarlison.

Richarlison is a completely average player, who on a scale is closer to Kevin Kilbane than Mbappe. This does not mean that he can not be useful, he has some obvious positive qualities. A large work capacity, and is good within the opponent's box. But he adds very little to the game beyond this.

Joshua King is in many ways the opposite of Richarlison. King is very good in many phases of the game, but is often ineffective within the box.

Love the lad but his finishing this season has been very poor. He will always get 3 or 4 chances a game and still works hard but we need him to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.