2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t believe some of the comments on here!
He works his stones off, fights for everything.
Not easy for a forward playing in front of a beaten midfield!
He’s no Kanchelskis, he’s not going to dribble the length of the pitch. He’s a scrapper & a sniffer. Given chances in the box, he’ll do the business.

His head hasn't been here all season mate. Between feigning injury so he could go away with the national team, that stupid red card and his comments about staying for just one more season.
Thought he started the season well, his all round play looked as good as ever though his finishing was way off. He’s progressively been getting worst as the season goes though, needs to stop feeling sorry for himself

I can't remember exactly when it happened but Richarlison essentially stared at Justin as he walked past him and crossed. He still works hard but he's not been the same other worldly level as years past.
Ya I spotted that too. Maybe 10 mins to go. But in fairness he closed down every other one for 90 mins

I can't remember exactly when it happened but Richarlison essentially stared at Justin as he walked past him and crossed. He still works hard but he's not been the same other worldly level as years past.
Saw that too. If he’s going to be like that, then it basically negates any advantage he has over Iwobi at the moment, because frankly Iwobi is offering more going forward lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.