2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a tit for getting a straight red with minutes to go.

The only, and I mean ONLY positive we can take is that hopefully with the time off it allows him to get back to full fitness.

where’d you see that? Is that true?
"Everton haven't won a Premier League game without Richarlison since the Brazilian joined the club in July 2018. It's a statistic that both underlines the Brazilian's importance to the team and at the same time, casts aspersions on the rest of the squad."

That's according to Greg O'Keefe in his latest article on The Athletic. Madness that.

I know that we are nor fond of the international games, and rightly so

But I'm kind of glad he will play for Brazil before returning from his suspension. Otherwise, that's a long lay off for a player as important as him to our play. Hopefully he gets some burn, nothing major, with his NT and comes in form for our games

I know that we are nor fond of the international games, and rightly so

But I'm kind of glad he will play for Brazil before returning from his suspension. Otherwise, that's a long lay off for a player as important as him to our play. Hopefully he gets some burn, nothing major, with his NT and comes in form for our games
Imagine he returns from international duty injured having just served a 3 game suspension. Ancelotti would absolutely combust.. as would the fans.

Imagine he returns from international duty injured having just served a 3 game suspension. Ancelotti would absolutely combust, as would the fans.

That is also true. Just hope he can get going. He hasn't been able to get going to his full potential yet. Hopefully we've seen the last of the injuries and suspensions. We need him.

"Everton haven't won a Premier League game without Richarlison since the Brazilian joined the club in July 2018. It's a statistic that both underlines the Brazilian's importance to the team and at the same time, casts aspersions on the rest of the squad."

That's according to Greg O'Keefe in his latest article on The Athletic. Madness that.

Cant be bothered looking up the exact stats but last year, he played 36 prem games, so it may be a bit misleading to say we never win without him if he’s always playing... that’s only 2 games.

Cant be bothered looking up the exact stats but last year, he played 36 prem games, so it may be a bit misleading to say we never win without him if he’s always playing... that’s only 2 games.
Yeah that's fair really, it is skewed somewhat given his appearance record for us is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.