2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been great for most the season but I still love him, has he even said anything for a year about leaving? Or is it just ‘rumours’ that all of a sudden are definitely true... I’ve not heard him say anything to suggest he thinks he’s too good for us not sure if I’ve missed something?
He’s not said a word, some people just don’t like him. Carlo said before the start of last season that he’d got him to agree to one more year but I don’t think he’s ever been publicly disrespectful or agitated for a move.

Defo an emotional player is richy our next manager needs to keep him motivated then we will see the best side of him don't think ancellotti did motivated him at all tbh

Was looking up at his stats earlier out of curiosity. Just shows you how much better he actually is playing in the Left wing position. Hopefully bringing in a class rw players keeps him in his best lw position and we’ll see the best out of him in doing so.

To me, he's not the most skilful or technically gifted player, nor does he have the physical attributes to play as a central striker, but he's very direct and dangerous in that inside-left position, attacking the space between right- and centre-back.

To me, he's not the most skilful or technically gifted player, nor does he have the physical attributes to play as a central striker, but he's very direct and dangerous in that inside-left position, attacking the space between right- and centre-back.
Completely agree with you. Would bet with a quality rw on the pitch he’d add more goals and assists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.