2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s being blown out of proportion. He’s ambitious and was linked with Barca in Jan. Think he’s more or less just indicating the team better improve or he’s on his bike. Don’t blame him.
Point being dont do an article on the official site bigging the club up and wants to make history here.
Then go shooting his mouth off to a crappy rag days later.
I thought he was better than that being honest.
I get the ambition but theres a right way of going about it , not like this.

I wish these players would just be quiet. They have a decent individual season then boom egg on our faces , talking to the media about when they fancy jumping ship. Great motivation for next season for everyone, if we are crap and transitioning again our best player is off. So he's off then.

Point being dont do an article on the official site bigging the club up and wants to make history here.
It’s disappointing to hear those sorts of quotes but nothing surprises me anymore.

He can want to make history here but be willing to recognise he hasn't got a prayer of winning anything here if the club doesn't show ambition.

That's all he's said - the club needs to meet his expectations. You know, instead of signing Iwobi et al.

He can want to make history here but be willing to recognise he hasn't got a prayer of winning anything here if the club doesn't show ambition.

That's all he's said - the club needs to meet his expectations. You know, instead of signing Iwobi et al.

Yea it was pretty much fine.

People moan about the players who don't care about winning things but then moan about the players who do want to win things.

What is the problem?
People here talk about sale value and selling our players all the time.
If the money is alright, he will go.
That's what everybody wants, right? lol

You can see it whichever way you want mate , i personally would like to see any Everton player doing it on the pitch not "see what offers come in"
Seen it before with Mirallas & Lukaku , doesnt sit right with me at all.
You see it different , thats ok with me.

seems a bit too sensitive to me. It’s 2020, since a long long time ago players will talk about possible future moves unless they are already at the top

...and he does do it on the pitch

and whilst we are an utter mess of a club, and until we have something where you can argue a decent player might want to stay, then I really am not gonna disagree with any player making bang average footballer comments to the press

id go so far to wonder why on earth would a player like him fall in love with the moaning mess of a club that we have been for some time. I mean most of the fan base is probably sick to the back teeth of this stupid club, so I really dunno why any new players would be overly arsed about us

we all just live in hope that Ancelotti can arrest that slide and give us something to get excited about and make this club attractive again, so that even if we don’t keep Richy we will be in a place to keep the next top player we manage to sign

I’ve been sent a phrase where he says, “if we show ambition, I can hold on for another season”
I suppose it’s based on the questions asked. Funny how people been saying how good he’s been, our talisman. Then all of a sudden, he’s not that good anyway.
Richarlisons are the type of players we should be signing. Ambitious, young, play every week in starting elevens and players looking for a next step to get to CL level. The problem is, if you don’t match that signing with a good few others in the same or following window, they leave.
I’ve said all along you get a window or two to get it right but we’ve had too many failings and then you’re back to square one replacing the very few successes you’ve had in Rico and Digne

United sold Ronaldo, Spurs sold Bale, Liverpool sold Suarez Sterling Torres Alonso Mascherano Coutinho, Arsenal sold Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri, Adebayor, Song.

Everyone sells players they don’t want to sell, it’s part of football. Richarlison won’t be here until he retires. We wouldn’t want him even if he was. You just hope that in the time they’re with you that you achieve something. We wasted Rom’s time, hopefully Richarlison can do something for us next season. But a player like him isn’t spending 4 or 5 seasons in the bottom half of the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.