2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
From SWitness

“Everything has been talked about. He’s already told me he’s counting on me for another season. He asked me to hold on a little. But it all depends. If a good proposal arrives, we sit down and talk. It’s part of football. We are still talking about these details, sorting it out. He’s bringing in new players. And then let’s sit down and talk. But I think I can hold on for another season.”
I suppose some of the fans will turn on him now as they did with Lukaku?

It’s only fair.

Another reason why this summer is the most important we will have for a long time - it's make or break if we want to have any chance of keeping Richarlison.

Richarlison is staying. The arrival of the pacey strong defender Branislav Ivanović will convince him we are building for the future and going to be serious contenders for silverware.

Hopefully Carlo will convince him to give himself at least this transfer window and one full season.

Richarlison is real class, he’s crying out for the support of more class acts.
Best player I’ve seen at Goodison for years.

Probably in the minority here but I don't think he'll be the World class player everyone seems to think he'll be. Spends most of the time on the ground crying and sulking. Anything north of £70m, sell, sell, sell as David Gray once said.
You are in the very small minority mate, he's a class player who's improved greatly this season, works so hard for the team and yes sometimes he does go down easy but if you've watched him this season you'll see he get's kicked all over the show, don't know where you're getting the sulking shout from either.

Status
Not open for further replies.