2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...erline-everton-forwards-world-class-potential
Richy finally getting a little bit of recognition from the rags at Sky
Just goes to show all these pundits and ex players going mental over the 85mil price tag, haven’t a clue.

The like of piss pot Alan Brazil, Keven Nolan, Dion Dublin, Darren bent and Tony cascarino. And obviously Adrian Durham. I said at the time it would have been interesting to see the reaction if this was Rashford. Durham last week was trying to compare Rashford with Sancho lol.

The biggest thing for me looking at them stats is how his 60 attempts, are evenly spread over his left foot, right foot, head. When you compare Rashford who has 74 attempts and 60 with his right foot. Even Salah has had something like 70 of his 90 attempts with his left foot.

The lad is going to be beast, I just hope we can buy 2 or 3 works class players this summer to play alongside him.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...erline-everton-forwards-world-class-potential
Richy finally getting a little bit of recognition from the rags at Sky
skysports-pl-goals-richarlison_4925404.jpg

oh BABY.

I've seldom seen a player cover so much ground both attacking and defending than this lad. He doesn't scream to the press about unfair treatment, he rightly ignores the moronic jibes that he's a diver, he's never once been booked for simulation much to the chagrin of his detractors. If the lad wore red he'd be an acclaimed world beater and I'm chuffed he's ours. Richarlison is the best thing Silva ever did for our club and he'll be remembered for that, even his dross tactics and poor leadership memories pale somewhat when watching this lad score. Brave as a lion and he is ours.

Somehow I hope we can convince him to stay with us till he's 25 / 26before going to Barcelona or wherever he's headed next. He seems to be level headed, and not many young people realise that its good to be established and then go for the big move. It's hard to go as a 23 year old to a big club and stay there for 10 years - only Ronaldo, Messi have done that, the rest are subject to volatile forces like changing managers and presidents. Hopefully when Silva goes to Real Madrid he doesnt poach him LOL

Somehow I hope we can convince him to stay with us till he's 25 / 26before going to Barcelona or wherever he's headed next. He seems to be level headed, and not many young people realise that its good to be established and then go for the big move. It's hard to go as a 23 year old to a big club and stay there for 10 years - only Ronaldo, Messi have done that, the rest are subject to volatile forces like changing managers and presidents. Hopefully when Silva goes to Real Madrid he doesnt poach him LOL

the progress of the club via Ancelotti and in regards to the stadium will be key. we have made great strides in the midst of an underwhelming season.
The biggest opportunity is still there though, with everyone outside of the top three places having a poor season. And City's league season is poor, all things considered.

the progress of the club via Ancelotti and in regards to the stadium will be key. we have made great strides in the midst of an underwhelming season.
The biggest opportunity is still there though, with everyone outside of the top three places having a poor season. And City's league season is poor, all things considered.

If we progress in the league the way Chelsea, Spurs have gone to established top 6, and then maybe 5-10 years from now even to Man City and LFC it'll be amazing. Though we wont' do this financially, with massive money like Abu Dhabhi and Abramovich did before FFP, we may really be in a great position. IF we can attract Richarlison type players with our current situation,in the future we'll have a lot going for us because we also will have a stadium, history and culture. Very very exciting period for us, for the first time in 30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.