2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just goes to show all these pundits and ex players going mental over the 85mil price tag, haven’t a clue.

The like of piss pot Alan Brazil, Keven Nolan, Dion Dublin, Darren bent and Tony cascarino. And obviously Adrian Durham. I said at the time it would have been interesting to see the reaction if this was Rashford. Durham last week was trying to compare Rashford with Sancho lol.

The biggest thing for me looking at them stats is how his 60 attempts, are evenly spread over his left foot, right foot, head. When you compare Rashford who has 74 attempts and 60 with his right foot. Even Salah has had something like 70 of his 90 attempts with his left foot.

The lad is going to be beast, I just hope we can buy 2 or 3 works class players this summer to play alongside him.
He’s an absolute menace and the way his goals are evenly split between right, left foot and head is quite rare for a striker. It’s hard to defend against.

He can become one of the best strikers in the world in my opinion.

That tackling stat is insane. I knew he had made the most tackles for us, but 18 more than the next most from any striker in the league is incredible.

If that was Firmino we would never hear the end of that stat
Too right, I’m happy that our baller was flying under the radar though
Sky can’t wait to take our nice things away

skysports-pl-goals-richarlison_4925404.jpg

oh BABY.
Only just noticed DCL is on that list too
Inject it into my veins

The lad is going to be beast, I just hope we can buy 2 or 3 works class players this summer to play alongside him.

He already is a beast. Just imagine what he would do with the filthy through balls from the likes of Iniesta and Messi.

We're not going to buy that level of help, but hopefully we can get him some service so he doesn't have to create his goals from whole cloth the way he did against Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.