2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably nothing to it. I'm sure I read from an interview with Dom that he and Richy have a good relationship off the pitch as well as on it.
Oh yeah. Richy is known for being a tit to his friends lol He messes with Bernard all of the time. They both play striker though so I’m sure they get competitive (and I’m sure Richy is just a bit salty at that header not going in lol).

i know sometimes he goes down like he's been shot but tell ye he always puts a shIft in and he's class we've got a star here someone on talksport said if we got offered 80 m everton should bite their hand off they obviously don't watch us

I have no problems if the club let him play in the Olympics it's rare chance and is he clearly one of them players who is proper passionate about his national country.

“ Looks like he has gone up a gear recently”? That assist last week was about the only thing he did in the game and it was in the last minute, he did very little of note yesterday before he scored that excellent goal, after which he started to lift his game. I’m not worried about him being here next season,doubt if any of the big clubs, either in England or Europe would pay big money for him. If he starts putting consistent performances in then clubs would pay attention, if they’ve been watching him this season they would have seen a player having many more poor games than good ones.
He’s scored 9 league goals this year and is on course to best last year’s total.

I think he’s destined to play for one of the big teams personally. Maybe we can become one of the big teams? Who knows.

In my opinion having a top tier manager for a young player is massive.. we may get bids for him but at this stage he is a good place, in the prem, a team making positive steps and a class manager

i know sometimes he goes down like he's been shot but tell ye he always puts a shIft in and he's class we've got a star here someone on talksport said if we got offered 80 m everton should bite their hand off they obviously don't watch us

to be honest he doesn't seem that highly rated outside of everton

when we apparently turned down that 80m for him social media was full of posts about it and the comments were honestly full of comments saying he is average we are stupid for turning down that kind of money

these clowns probably don't watch him like

This seems to have stopped since Silva left (not blaming Silva or anything).

to be honest he doesn't seem that highly rated outside of everton

when we apparently turned down that 80m for him social media was full of posts about it and the comments were honestly full of comments saying he is average we are stupid for turning down that kind of money

these clowns probably don't watch him like

What they don't take into account is 80m may be about right for what he is doing right now. He is young and will only improve though so he is worth much more than that. If he was like 28-29 then maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.