2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone like Son would have scored that they’d have been saying goal of the season.

lol

Bit paranoid there, people have been to be fair. McManaman was orgasming over it.

He has upped his levels but I think he is putting himself in the shop window. No way he is a blue next season.

Looks like he’s gone up a gear recently. The assist to Walcott against Newcastle and the goal against Palace yesterday were excellent.

I’m not even that worried about him eventually leaving for us as he doesn’t seem the type to kick up a fuss.

Love him.

Just give him an EITC do every week and he'll be too busy larking about with kids grinning like a loon to think about anything else.

Looks like he’s gone up a gear recently. The assist to Walcott against Newcastle and the goal against Palace yesterday were excellent.

I’m not even that worried about him eventually leaving for us as he doesn’t seem the type to kick up a fuss.

Love him.
“ Looks like he has gone up a gear recently”? That assist last week was about the only thing he did in the game and it was in the last minute, he did very little of note yesterday before he scored that excellent goal, after which he started to lift his game. I’m not worried about him being here next season,doubt if any of the big clubs, either in England or Europe would pay big money for him. If he starts putting consistent performances in then clubs would pay attention, if they’ve been watching him this season they would have seen a player having many more poor games than good ones.

It was a gif of Richarlison shhhhhh’ing at the player of the game award to Dom. I think Richy was just busting his balls to be honest and nothing malicious. Might have been an overreaction or two on Twitter so he deleted it
Yeah probably nothing to it. I'm sure I read from an interview with Dom that he and Richy have a good relationship off the pitch as well as on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.