2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need him to proper step up the next few games and try and take them by the scruff of the neck.

Agree with Macca. It’s dark days alright around the club, let’s face it, he’s our best player, the one who can turn a game and is the big threat every opposing manager looks to quiet down when playing us. If he does his magic this week, he gets a special status afforded to very few. He’ll be desperate to deliver on the pitch, he loves being seen as the main man....you only have to hear him talk about how many times he has watched his winning penalty for Brazil in the Copa America. Has a huge ego that goes with his ability., no doubt about that. Its the only good news coming from the club this week, great timing. I hope he can step up into that billing, he’s our one world class talent. Do the business Sunday and the incredible Wednesday, he propels himself to stardom. Go ‘ed Richie, the stage is set.

Can’t believe he’s out spending the cash on more watches @davek
28E2218D-2302-4CB4-BBF0-0285F7A02E75.jpeg

Our best attacker tied down to a longer deal securing at the very least a very large transfer fee should he leave...

Silva out!!!!!!!

*angrily comments on Tom Davies insta posts and wishes I was younger than 45

Don't you dislike him?

I was one of the posters commenting on how his role changed at Watford in when they switched managers...hes a very good player.

*Fans*now that’s a debatable word to describe some of this lot

You can use fans, but currently not supporters?

....very effective footballer, good to get him on an improved contract.

Very effective in both defensive play (which gets overlooked)and attack.

Good goal scorer and works hard. All round game isn't great but neither are the players around him or the manager. Type of player who has the potential to become brilliant. We need him to.

For me hes the type of player who needs to be seen as a star player with other very good players around him to bring out his best.

He fits your "the game matters" profile me thinks. Me too. He can be really annoying at times, but he deffo gives a fig and works his Brazils off.

Winning mentality, same as a handful of other players we have in the squad.

Shame about the rest lol

Need him to proper step up the next few games and try and take them by the scruff of the neck.

Also the type whose game will be raised if we ever find our talisman.

If Kean was able to step up to a high level then i think both would have more space on the pitch and they (along with DCL) are very fast.

With Richarlison, stop him and you almost certainly stop us scoring, we need more goalscoring threats and more creators in the team to raise his own game i think.

Hopefully now Silva goes with DCL, Kean and Richarlison as the forward three and we have a very fast counter attacking attack against the better sides.

Agree with Macca. It’s dark days alright around the club, let’s face it, he’s our best player, the one who can turn a game and is the big threat every opposing manager looks to quiet down when playing us. If he does his magic this week, he gets a special status afforded to very few. He’ll be desperate to deliver on the pitch, he loves being seen as the main man....you only have to hear him talk about how many times he has watched his winning penalty for Brazil in the Copa America. Has a huge ego that goes with his ability., no doubt about that. Its the only good news coming from the club this week, great timing. I hope he can step up into that billing, he’s our one world class talent. Do the business Sunday and the incredible Wednesday, he propels himself to stardom. Go ‘ed Richie, the stage is set.

Ive posted yesterday (and above) abour our front 3 and also with only Davies fit how i think Sigurdsson and Iwobi should be in midfield.

Time now to trust the players and really go for an attacking mindset...try to outscore the opposition and take the game to them.

Its a roll of the dice but at some point you have to tell these guys to stand up and be counted, its in their hands.

Richarlison can be key to this...its time now for him to grasp the opportunity to be the teams talisman himself.

Our best attacker tied down to a longer deal securing at the very least a very large transfer fee should he leave...

Silva out!!!!!!!

My thinking exactly. Get him signed and then Silva can be sacked safe in the knowledge he goes for a large fee.

Silva out!!!!!!!

The minute Silva leaves, Richarlison will want out. He follows him around like a shadow. On the other hand, a new Richarlison contract might mean that Silva is staying.....

Under a good manager he would be superb.
Just does my head in with his shenanigan's. Seems to spend time concentrating on acting rather than doing good things.

Status
Not open for further replies.