2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players who have scored 30 Bundesliga goals in the last 20 years are Lewandowski and Aubameyang so you're right it isn't a discussion but for the opposite reason of what you're saying.

A player from Bayern and a player from Dortmund.

Youve confirmed my point. Richarlison as 15 for a team the same position in the league as Schalke.

Take him out of Everton and put him upfront for Munchen or Dortmund...even Chelsea, City, United and hed be hitting huge figures in goals.

If hes getting 15 with no midfield for us...hed be scoring a bucketload in Germany playing for Bayern or Dortmund.

Thats just common sense.

A player from Bayern and a player from Dortmund.

Youve confirmed my point. Richarlison as 15 for a team the same position in the league as Schalke.

Take him out of Everton and put him upfront for Munchen or Dortmund...even Chelsea, City, United and hed be hitting huge figures in goals.

If hes getting 15 with no midfield for us...hed be scoring a bucketload in Germany playing for Bayern or Dortmund.

Thats just common sense.
I have no doubt he'd score more but 30 is hyperbole. And for the record he isn't getting 15 yet. I have no doubt he will but I also have no doubt that creative play isn't stifling him by 2.5x what he could score. For example Suarez has hit 30 in a league season once playing with the greatest creative player in history and he scored 31 in a season in this league. So Richy is jumping up to 30 switching teams? Doubtful. Highly doubtful.

Richarlison is great, but let's keep our heads.

Gap between 1st and 2nd in Bundesliga is smaller than it is between 1st & 2nd in our league, 2nd & 3rd as well actually. I don't think them being amazing should devalue the strength of a whole league. Liverpool just got 99pts and Norwich got 21pts whilst playing 4 more games than Paderborn (20pts).

I really don't see a huge gap in quality in the league as a whole between the PL and Germany anymore. I think maybe atmospheres and pressures might be different; ferocity even; but not quality.
Your argument is nonsense,you compare the teams in two leagues but use the teams from their own league to prove the point.Let's say we pick one of the local pub leagues you could make the same argument about the points gained from however many games .

Your argument is nonsense,you compare the teams in two leagues but use the teams from their own league to prove the point.Let's say we pick one of the local pub leagues you could make the same argument about the points gained from however many games .

Wait, what? lol

So you want me to compare two leagues but I'm not allowed to compare the points gaps between the teams in each league? How on Earth am I meant to do it then?

If regularly getting selected and appearing for Brazil , easily the worlds greatest footballing nation, isn’t enough to be considered world class .........well, words fail me.

I really think you are mistaking the name Brazil and linking them to the great sides and names of the past.
They are not a patch on what they were.

Wait, what? lol

So you want me to compare two leagues but I'm not allowed to compare the points gaps between the teams in each league? How on Earth am I meant to do it then?
The answer is they are not the same ,the competition is not the same ,it is just a **** showing competition you want ,as the point is actually ----pointless

I like richarlison but there is def a danger in this thread to go over the top. He can disapear in games just as much as others. Difference being he's afforded the luxury of people saying its the players around him at fault, that others dont get. The he would walk into any current top 4 side isnt true. Would he be consistent in one of those sides? Who knows.
But it stills goes without saying we need to buy better alongside him. Chucking players like iwobi in with him is criminal.

While I dont think he will push to leave, it would certainly be in his mind regardless of whether the quote is true or not. He can play at a higher level than midtable in the prem, and his head was probably turned by the rumours of Barca. Im an Evertonian, and I would be fed up of playing with some of these so called 'professional' players, let alone an individual with no real links to our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.