2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have done with a rest tonight. Was quiet, lost his player for a their goal but scored a great goal.

He came into his own in the last half-an-hour and even in the first half was running at players.

It helped when he moved infield a bit.

He isn't a winger. He's been playing too wide and because he's not a player who exactly thrives at curling crosses in he's next to useless that wide when playing on the right, but when he cuts in he's dangerous.

Goal will do him a world of good.

I think it's a toss up now between him and Kean up top for Sunday.

Against Wolves' 3-man defence, it would actually be nice to see them both start up top, but doubt it'll happen.

I think Iwobi did enough to start but also Bernard offers another counter-attacking threat.
Actual options is great now ahead of Sunday. Same in midfield

....he’s fine, he continues to get into brilliant goalscoring positions. Good to see Iwobi doing similar.
His ability to hi those late runs and find space in the box is very natural, I do think he would be more effective on the left with the option to cut in but the shape of our squad may dictate him playing on the right

I think he tries too hard sometimes, especially when he hasn't scored in a bit. Tries to do it all himself and gets angry when it doesn't pay off. He makes some good runs though and the header was cracking. Hope that's him kick starting his season now.

He had a face like a slapped ar*e all game. Most probably didn't want to play against lower league opposition. Just needs to get on with it. He even sulked about giving his shirt away at the end, probably cos it was raining a little bit.

He had a face like a slapped ar*e all game. Most probably didn't want to play against lower league opposition. Just needs to get on with it. He even sulked about giving his shirt away at the end, probably cos it was raining a little bit.

It was easily his best performance of the season.

Played fine and ridiculous comment to say he didn't want to play against a lower league side.

I also don't get this weird obsession with players having to smile when they're on the pitch.

Last year it was Lookman. Looks like Richarlison's the target now.

Status
Not open for further replies.