2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also that he didn't break stride either. Many strikers of less ability would have to take the touch to stop the ball to bring it down and slow down/stop to get the shot away by which time defenders would get in front. Its an incredible piece of technique.
Sadly its not up for the club's Goal of the Season vote, because it would definitely be my pick.

edit: Just look at it

Shots fired at DCL

Also that he didn't break stride either. Many strikers of less ability would have to take the touch to stop the ball to bring it down and slow down/stop to get the shot away by which time defenders would get in front. Its an incredible piece of technique.
Sadly its not up for the club's Goal of the Season vote, because it would definitely be my pick.

edit: Just look at it

The ONLY two players that could do that.

Think we need him back on the wing myself. He may be our best finisher but he is probably our most creative player as well. Looking very isolated at the moment up top and we need to get him on the ball running at players.

This kid seriously needs to leave the club.

he will go backwards if he doesn’t. Deserves better than to be playing with absolute turds like these.

Deserves to be playing CL football next season, hope he gets a decent move for his own sake.

This kid seriously needs to leave the club.

he will go backwards if he doesn’t. Deserves better than to be playing with absolute turds like these.

Deserves to be playing CL football next season, hope he gets a decent move for his own sake.
Is this post serious??

He does well next season and a massive massive offer will come in.

Natural progression and all that, but its down to us to maximise the sale. They will have this in mind, im sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.