2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team, Dollar fc, is only 4 ponts from top in the sun Weekender. If Rico had took his chance I would be top right now! Disappointing day, but bring on Watford!

Please dont read the s*n...dont mention the s*n.

I had to google what you were on about thinking 'surely not' then gradually realising...this isnt going to end well...

Have a google of that comic and the city ;)

In other news...Richarlison looked decent but rusty today...lots of space for Coleman thanks to him.

Please dont read the s*n...dont mention the s*n.

I had to google what you were on about thinking 'surely not' then gradually realising...this isnt going to end well...

Have a google of that comic and the city ;)

In other news...Richarlison looked decent but rusty today...lots of space for Coleman thanks to him.
Haha. I don't read any paper, just play fantasy football online. Rico is a top player though, he just didn't find the net yesterday, which ended up being potentially costly for my bank balance! Kean and Richarlison is an exciting prospect

Haha. I don't read any paper, just play fantasy football online. Rico is a top player though, he just didn't find the net yesterday, which ended up being potentially costly for my bank balance! Kean and Richarlison is an exciting prospect

Well then I suggest you join another fantasy football online.

Status
Not open for further replies.