2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarlison scores Everton’s fourth goal in this Caraboa League Cup, second round tie against Lincoln City played on the 28th August 2019 at Lincoln’s Sincil Bank ground.

Richarlison scores Everton’s fourth goal in this Caraboa League Cup, second round tie against Lincoln City played on the 28th August 2019 at Lincoln’s Sincil Bank ground.

This was the game when I knew it was only a matter of time for Silva. Lincoln gave us far to much of a hard time. Only for a couple of moments of individual brilliance we'd have gone out that night.

Similar to the Fantasy Football ‘Dream Team’ from the previous page, Richarlison has to been included in the FIFA team of the Season. Pretty big deal considering EA do their absolute best to squeeze in every Untied/Arsenal player they can (the Liverpool ones are deserved like it or not).
It’s a pretty big deal for a lot of the younger players especially, happy for him

Haven't played FIFA in few years, but that must be the highest rated Everton FUT card there's ever been?

I know Baines had a TOTS card a good few years back, but don't think it was that high?
Ratings have gone through the roof I think. Used to only have 1 or 2 99s now you've got KDB and Van Dijk at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.