2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm far from defeatist but i think it might be sooner rather than later.

it would massively surprise me if a huge club doesn't come in this summer. reason being, a season where he improves even further and his value will continue to sky rocket.

the lad is genuinely class in the making. I worry we won't be able to keep up.
Nah I think we're good for this summer, He signed a 5 year deal in December it would require an disgusting huge fee for him. However if Everton don't start catching up and hitting these European spots and actually become a force to be reckoned with he'll want pursue for titles and trophies because he's top top talent at 22, He's more than just goals he works hard he's good in the air he can put some tackles in, Everton the club need to step up because Richarlison won't wait forever.

Nah I think we're good for this summer, He signed a 5 year deal in December it would require an disgusting huge fee for him. However if Everton don't start catching up and hitting these European spots and actually become a force to be reckoned with he'll want pursue for titles and trophies because he's top top talent at 22, He's more than just goals he works hard he's good in the air he can put some tackles in, Everton the club need to step up because Richarlison won't wait forever.

This, we can demand what we want for him, the bidding starts at £100m so fill your boots fellas x

Players helping their own people out is sound.
They pay tax here to contribute to our economy so that's fine.
It's their own dilemma I guess if they help out the people they see around the club everyday.
I'd like to think they will all do the right thing.
Fingers crosses they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.