2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was very poor against Brighton today but managed to save his blushes with a decent finish to win the game. I'm joking, of course. Richarlison was excellent today, IMO, and looked like he really benefitted from not having to play any games for the past week. What a finish to claim all the points.

Was very poor against Brighton today but managed to save his blushes with a decent finish to win the game. I'm joking, of course. Richarlison was excellent today, IMO, and looked like he really benefitted from not having to play any games for the past week. What a finish to claim all the points.
He scored an amazing goal today.

....for those that think he’s a central striker, consider again the position he got into for his goal despite playing in a wide position.

Wide players with that instinct are a rarity. Wide players with that goal rate are a rarity. We are lacking a top striker, but let’s not waste the gift that is Richarlison playing out wide.

Dont know if im mis-reading this or not eggs.

He was upfront today though and scored coming from a strikers position?

Dont know if im mis-reading this or not eggs.

He was upfront today though and scored coming from a strikers position?

...he gets in those positions, though, when starting out wide. Agree, he was supporting DCL but I do think he’ll score as many from a wide role. We won’t always play 4-4-2, it’s terrific how he gets into those goalscoring areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.