2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a winger. When is the last time he contributed something from a wide area. All of his effectiveness is in the box.

But he can really run which makes him more dangerous from the wing because he enters plays from all different spots on the field and can start from closer to midfield with the ball. They could really use a back to the goal striker that can hold his ground, but for now Calvert-Lewin is at least a smaller version of that guy.

samae could be said for ronaldo. but starting from a wing position is what generates his goals coming from opposite side
Ronaldo could dribble past players consistently and contribute to build up. Go watch United era Ronaldo and let me know if there is any similarity to Richarlison.

But he can really run which makes him more dangerous from the wing because he enters plays from all different spots on the field and can start from closer to midfield with the ball. They could really use a back to the goal striker that can hold his ground, but for now Calvert-Lewin is at least a smaller version of that guy.
It makes him dangerous but it also hurts are build up and forces him to spend time out wide which he's bad at. Keep him central. If we are playing 4-4-2 only one position makes sense.

Played very well today and a very un Brazilian performance. Lots of hard work, tracking back, battling , not diving and his goal set up that atmosphere which drove the players on to win the game. He looked like a very very good CF today and his run and finish for his goal were text book for a CF

The only player who has consistently worked is bollocks off for us all season in total honesty. Even when we are playing crap and it’s not going well for him he isn’t afraid to hide away and give up.

That challenge which led to him needing treatment when he tracked all the way back to block a Chelsea attack outside our own box says it all about him.

I love him.

He puts in that level of workrate most games...

He does track back but he looked so hungry today and was battling for possession rather than rolling around on the floor. This actually helped him win his free kicks during the game imo. His hold up play was good today also and I was very impressed with every aspect of his game today

Status
Not open for further replies.