2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This for me is different
The players you mention had sadly outgrown us and were always going to play for the bigger type clubs
Richarlison is nowhere near that level
He could be

If he develops then he will be off to a Barca type club for a huge fee.

If he doesn't kick on then he won't reach that level.

Being only 21 , he has a fair few years to get there

I don’t disagree, but in all fairness we don’t know

I do believe for him to reach the greater heights you are so confident of he will need to improve in a variety of areas
He is most definitely young enough, but I think some of these areas are around mentality, and it is clear at present he struggles
As mentioned got age on his side, so hopefully starts to show the raw talent that is evident... st times

Plus we are getting Studs sewn on his shorts which will help him everytime he is kicked over or falls over.......

...ha, ha. He can be frustrating but I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t up for a battle. I’m sure the falling over is a cultural thing, but he’s competitive and doesn’t hide. Often I think he’s not playing well but he still crops up with a goal and he’ll be a real asset if he continues his current ratio from a wide position (let’s not mention a comparison with Bolasie).

Last edited:
He's a very good player. But we need 5 or 6 good players and we already have several left sided forwards. We could turn that 80M around and get two or three very good players. Happy he's here in the meantime.

He's a very good player. But we need 5 or 6 good players and we already have several left sided forwards. We could turn that 80M around and get two or three very good players. Happy he's here in the meantime.

Id rather sell Bernard, Onyekuru or Lookman before him. Either way 2 need to go in summer unless they can play on the right which none seem able to

Status
Not open for further replies.