2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

80m?

I’d like to see him play with proper players around him.

I’d like to see him stop flopping and play through a rough challenge.

I feel like this team has a form of cancer in it and it is spreading.

Take the money and gut the team or try to treat the problem and keep him?

I think I choose to take the money and gut this team.

I could be wrong.

Wouldnt have taken any less than £150mil before the RS game...£80mil in the summer still isnt quite enough for me...id keep him unless it goes to £100mil...

Would like to see him with better players though.

Sell in the summer, he hasn't got the character to cut out the theatrics.

Oh great.

Another shout to sell our top scorer for the third season running.

Honestly, can we all get a grip with the 'he dives' shouts? (this isn't directed at you blue61 - I do mean everybody).

Why d'you think the RS get so many fks? It isn't because the ref's are corrupt - they aren't - they're just always under pressure from the other players, the manager, the fans.

We're the opposite. We just berate our own players for it and have ludicrous shouts to sell him.

Do I like to see him rolling around? No.

Does he actually do it that often in cases where he hasn't been fouled? No, he doesn't. WE actually overstate how much he does it. He should get a lot more fk's than he does. He needs to be clever when he does it. He needs to know when he can go down. But actually, he gets booted all over the park and our fans just get on his own back. Heck, even Palace get behind Zaha, who is in a similar position (and yes, sometimes he takes it too far as well).

The lad is 21. He's got 11 goals this season. It's his second season in the league. He's a full Brazil international. He's one of the very few players in our squad to have the potential to go on and be really, really good.

But nah, let's bin him off like. Y'know, like we did with Stones and Lukaku. Doesn't run enough lad, falls over too much lad. This is Everton. NSNO.

Oh great.

Another shout to sell our top scorer for the third season running.

Honestly, can we all get a grip with the 'he dives' shouts? (this isn't directed at you blue61 - I do mean everybody).

Why d'you think the RS get so many fks? It isn't because the ref's are corrupt - they aren't - they're just always under pressure from the other players, the manager, the fans.

We're the opposite. We just berate our own players for it and have ludicrous shouts to sell him.

Do I like to see him rolling around? No.

Does he actually do it that often in cases where he hasn't been fouled? No, he doesn't. WE actually overstate how much he does it. He should get a lot more fk's than he does. He needs to be clever when he does it. He needs to know when he can go down. But actually, he gets booted all over the park and our fans just get on his own back. Heck, even Palace get behind Zaha, who is in a similar position (and yes, sometimes he takes it too far as well).

The lad is 21. He's got 11 goals this season. It's his second season in the league. He's a full Brazil international. He's one of the very few players in our squad to have the potential to go on and be really, really good.

But nah, let's bin him off like. Y'know, like we did with Stones and Lukaku. Doesn't run enough lad, falls over too much lad. This is Everton. NSNO.

toff, i love richarlison and shouts to sell him are ridiculous

but he does roll around like a bad meff though, abouyt 4 times on the weekend someone brushes his head and he was rolling around, reminds me of neymar and not in a good way

toff, i love richarlison and shouts to sell him are ridiculous

but he does roll around like a bad meff though, abouyt 4 times on the weekend someone brushes his head and he was rolling around, reminds me of neymar and not in a good way

I agree he needs to tone it down and be clever.

But there's no doubt he does get clattered a lot too and doesn't get the FK's he deserves.

The most annoying thing for me though are the shouts to sell him. I can understand the frustration with the theatrics - and that's definitely compounded by our miserable run.

But the shouts to sell are more embarrassing than any 'diving' Richarlison has done.

I agree he needs to tone it down and be clever.

But there's no doubt he does get clattered a lot too and doesn't get the FK's he deserves.

The most annoying thing for me though are the shouts to sell him. I can understand the frustration with the theatrics - and that's definitely compounded by our miserable run.

But the shouts to sell are more embarrassing than any 'diving' Richarlison has done.

he doesn't need to be more clever he just needs to stop rolling around like he's been shot when he's not been touched, he won't get any free kicks soon as they won't know if hes actually been fouled or not, he does get the odd clatter like but that's just because of the position he plays

re shouts to sell him, agree that is daft like but that's more out of frustration that, we've lost like 9 in 12 or something I think people are just angry with everything about everton at the moment ( rightly we are embarrassing )

Status
Not open for further replies.