2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could and should be doing better but when I get close to slaughtering him I remember he’s 21, in an awful football team and is being completely mismanaged. At this stage of his career and development he needs a much stronger guiding hand than Marco Silva. He’s at the right club in the sense that we can provide him with more game time than those in the top 6, but he needs a top 6 level manager to push him on to fulfil his obvious potential.

I dont like him but he’s a decent player and without his goals we’d likely be in/around the relegation zone. But yeah let’s sell him like people were saying with players like Rom and Stones and replace him with a Steven Naismith/Leon Osman type player.

Only his 2nd year in the Premier league at 21, People being way too harsh on him. 10 goals in 22 apps while playing in that disgraceful lone striker role with no support, Don't know why people are going to the extreme about him.
I think it's his suspect attitude that is annoying some fans.
Could be age related that and he'll mature, or he could be who he is.

I think it's his suspect attitude that is annoying some fans.
Could be age related that and he'll mature, or he could be who he is.
I understand his attitude, He gets booted every game by the other team because he's our biggest threat, He was chucked alone up front against some giraffe CB's and expected to win the ball/chase the ball/and score all our goals while getting zero help. He gets zero protection by the ref although he doesn't help himself at times. I'm not surprised his attitude is miserable we're a miserable club right now.

Can I ask? What type of player is he exactly? He can’t beat men , Cross or pass so that means he’s not a winger, doormat tackle etc so not cm, can’t hold up the ball, bring others into play so he’s not a striker and he’s defrocked not a number 10.

He's a free spirit.

When he first came in he played well out wide, and cutting inside, now, I don't know to tell you the truth.

I understand his attitude, He gets booted every game by the other team because he's our biggest threat, He was chucked alone up front against some giraffe CB's and expected to win the ball/chase the ball/and score all our goals while getting zero help. He gets zero protection by the ref although he doesn't help himself at times. I'm not surprised his attitude is miserable we're a miserable club right now.

He also has an attitude that is to go down and roll around all over the gaff at the slightest touch (it's not as if it's only now and again in a game, but he's at it all the time) it's absolutely horrible to watch, and it pisses fans off big style (you only have to listen to our fans at games) Because of his antics he's made a rod for his own back because refs aren't giving him any legitimate free - kicks.

Last edited:

He's still very raw technically. He's dangerous when he's on form but he gets frustrated far too easily and it really affects his performance.

I still can't work out where he should play long term either.

He also has an attitude that is to go down and roll around all over the gaff at the slightest touch (it's not as if it's only now and again in a game, but he's at it all the time) it's absolutely horrible to watch, and it pisses fans off big style (you only have to listen to our fans at games) Because of his antics he's made a rod for his own back because refs aren't giving him any legitimate free - kicks.

It’s literally every time the ball goes to him and he’s touched . Breaks up so many attacks and causes us to be outnumbered when we are defending as he’s on his arse whinging. He’s copying Neymar and he isn’t high profile enough to get away with it, even if he was I wouldn’t want to watch it every week

Status
Not open for further replies.