2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched MOTD2 and Rashford was sent off for an almost identical “head butt”.

So much for “a top six player would not have been sent off for that”, which was the mantra of quite a few folk on here after Richie was red carded last week :dance:

Both farcical red cards, at least with Rich's there was some poetic justice in that Adam Smith was later sent off himself, the Burnley lad seemingly got away scot free with getting Rashford sent off

Both farcical red cards, at least with Rich's there was some poetic justice in that Adam Smith was later sent off himself, the Burnley lad seemingly got away scot free with getting Rashford sent off
Not only that but it wasn't just words that started it like Smith. Bardsley kicked Rashford's legs out from under him after the ball went out and somehow that was only yellow.

Bardsley kicked out at Rashford AND put his head in, yet only got a yellow despite playing for Burnley. So the idea that a United or Chelsea player would get away with it is out the window.

Hang on. Rashford and Richarlison vs Bardsley and Smith? I’m sensing some racism here.
The problem with the whole thing is that refs are allowing players to constantly kick and foul talented attackers and not punishing it enough. So then someone gets mad because they've been kicked 5 times and the other player goes running to the ref for a red. I'm not saying good players should get special treatment but referees need to be aware when teams can't handle someone and stamp it out. Also another one for VAR because Bardsley would go too if it were in place.

Na
Get the next Brazilian off the rank.
Pedro from Fluminense 21 yrs old big , strong, quick , good in the air and 2 footed.
My extensive use of video clips & youtube says this boy has all the skillz.

What are you waiting for Brands...get out there.
If Brands is looking at Brazil and not interested in Éverton from Gremio it’s a travesty for all involved

Status
Not open for further replies.